Contributor Rules & Guidelines
1. Contributors must post fashion-related content. Mys Tyler is a women's fashion app that has the purpose of inspiring other women to Shop Your Look.
2. Posts should be clear, crisp, and clean. We want our users to have the best inspiration and experience when looking at your fashionable profile!
3. There MUST be a link in the caption of your posts. The reason Contributors need to adhere to this guideline is in order to have our users know where you purchased these items from. If it looks good on you, and you are a match, it will look good on them! This is also how you, as a Contributor, will earn a commission when the user purchases an item through the links provided!
4. Your bio, captions and posts must spread positivity! The Mys Tyler Community is all about body positivity and women empowerment; so let's start that by posting fabulous shots of you and commenting on the good of your outfits!
5. We encourage you to post photos with full-length body shots of you in your stylish outfit. We want to ensure that your #SizeSister has a good idea of what the outfit would look like on them! It is highly recommended that the first photo of the carousel is the full-length body shot. Close-ups of the outfit can be posted, however are more intended for the 2nd, 3rd and onward photos of the carousel.